Tuesday, February 24, 2015

my media kit

Media Kit for Youtube.com
February 24, 2015
For more information, please contact:
anita lack
abbieforensicworker1@gmail.com
(620) 682-0189

Overview of Youtube.com

Audience & Demographics

  • The audience of Youtube.com consists mainly of beauty product consumers.
  • The main topic of Youtube.com is HI guys, my channel is for showing everyone what i get in my box subscriptions, or what I get from the stores that I would like to share.(Mostly beauty items/products.) I also will be doing giveaways, tips/tricks, & etc. I just want to give honest reviews on box subscriptions, or products/items I use. I also just want to do information videos. Later on I will be able to have a better set up, but for now I have my iPhone recording my videos. Thanks for the understanding! Also, to let ya\'ll know I am disabled, and have a few medical problems right now. So most my videos will be done on my bed, but I try to make it look good for all ya\'ll! ANY companies, or people that would like to get in touch with me, Please feel free to

Audience Metrics

The following information describes the size and scale of Youtube.com's audience.
50,000100,0002.00
Monthly UniquesMonthly PageviewsPageviews Per Visit
313,7203
Alexa ReachAlexa Rank
Alexa Reach (Per Million)Alexa Reach for youtube.com23 Jan30 Jan06 Feb13 Feb20 Feb290k300k310k320k330k340kHighcharts.com
Alexa RankAlexa Traffic Rank for youtube.com23 Jan30 Jan06 Feb13 Feb20 Feb3Highcharts.com

Social Media Metrics

Here is a breakdown of Youtube.com's presence on Twitter: @kimberlyisdevin.
33844
Twitter FollowersTwitter Mentions

Rates & Opportunities

Youtube.com offers numerous advertising opportunities for advertisers to reach this valuable, targeted audience. Please inquire for current rates.

Standard Advertising Opportunities & Creative Guidelines

Ad DimensionsMax File Size3rd PartyRich MediaAnimationFormatsCPM
728x90NoneYesYesYesGIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)Please Inquire
160x600NoneYesYesYesGIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)Please Inquire
180x150NoneYesYesYesGIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)Please Inquire
300x250NoneYesYesYesGIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)Please Inquire
970x250NoneYesYesYesGIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)Please Inquire
300x600NoneYesYesYesGIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)Please Inquire
300x1050NoneYesYesYesGIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)Please Inquire
970x90NoneYesYesYesGIF,JPG,SWF (Flash 10.0 or earlier)Please Inquire

Other Opportunities

In addition to standard website banner advertising, Youtube.com also offers the following:
  • Currently there are no opportunities for email, mobile, or video sponsorship. Contact us however for details on possible future opportunities.
These additional opportunities allow you to reach our targeted audience through non-traditional media. Contact us for additional information on how you can take advantage of these unique opportunities.

Contact

For more information, please contact: anita lack at abbieforensicworker1@gmail.com or call (620) 682-0189.

HTML Code for Media Kit Template

Copy and paste the code in the box below to use this template on your own website.

1 comment: