Monday, December 22, 2014

18'' 7pcs Remy Clips in Human Hair Extensions 04 Medium Brown 70g for Women's Beauty Hairsalon in Fashion

I bought this for my 15 year old. She uses this very often and it looks so natural. My daughter washes this extentions and blow dried them and they look like new. She even curl them with the hot iron and they look so good. I would certainly recomend them.
FALSE ADVERTISING! HAIR IS SO THIN AND STRAGGELY!! SUPER DISAPPOINTED!!May 6, 2013
By 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: 18'' 7pcs Remy Clips in Human Hair Extensions 04 Medium Brown 70g for Women's Beauty Hairsalon in Fashion (Misc.)
The quality of the hair isn't the problem, its the fact that they are SUPER thin and the ends are so straggly! I have been wearing hair extensions for years and I have never had a problem before. Typically the hair will be very lush and perfectly straight at the ends. This isn't the case with this brand or product. They look terrible on! I should have known the price was too good to be true! There are 7 tracks and with them all clipped in they barely make a difference, and adding more clips would be ridiculous because your head can only fit so many! The hair falls out very easily too! I am so disappointed with this purchase! Also the package came shipped without any receipt and a letter that looks like a 2nd grader could have done better. All the words were misspelled and the grammar was pathetic! The e-mail address listed on the letter if you need to contact them doesn't even work, the e-mails come back undeliverable! How can a company do business like this? So I complained on Amazon's website and now the company doesn't' stop contacting me, they are even texting me from an international number asking me to remove my negative feedback! Ummmm no! I will not, this is how people can know if they get a good or bad product, so no I will not remove my negative feedback because my negative feedback is the TRUTH!!! And don't they realize that them texting me from an international number costing me money since I don't have a plan that allows international texting!? How annoying! I choose to do business with Amazon so that I deal with Amazon directly now this company is e-mailing me and texting me, I am so upset! This company needs to hire someone that has the ability to properly make them the necessary documentation to include in all packages upon shipping so they look like a legit company. I am extremely frustrated and annoyed and will never order from this company again!

1 comment:

  1. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Maca Singapore

    ReplyDelete